Care for the environment.
- Reduction of energy wastage during production
- Reduction of energy used once the window is installed.
- Waste material can be recycled
- uPVC has a low thermal conductivity and thus gives you savings by reducing energy use and wastage
- Hollow uPVC sections help to maximise the insulating properties of double, triple or special glazing
- Provides excellent protection against the weather, even in extreme climate conditions (hot or cold)
- Shields against sound pollution
- Absolute air and water tightness
- uPVC Protected – will not fade or discolour
- Water resistant: non corroding
- Salt water resistant
- High resistance against chemical attacks, weathering and radiation
- High impact resistance
- High softening points limits risk of deformation