PIPING THE NATION
Water is our prime resource and is vital to the general welfare of society at large and to the uninterrupted economic growth of all nations. In order to make a lasting difference in the infrastructural development of water and sewerage, Interplast produces high quality plastic pipe solutions that fulfill this vital change. Interplast is equipped with the most modern machinery available, using up to date technology, quality raw materials and current standards to produce uPVC & HDPE pipe solutions.
In 2012 interplast was awarded the Exporter of The Year 2011, Ghana, with the highest export earning in US Dollars.
Quality and State of the Art Factory and Equipment
Equipped with highly sophisticated manufacturing facilities and machinery, our sole aim is to deliver the very best products to our customers and end users.
Our adequate storage facility helps us to execute high volume of orders within a very short time frame.
QUALITY & OHS POLICY
Interplast Limited is the leader in the production and distribution of Plastic Pipes, Pipe Fittings, Profiles, Irrigation Solutions, uPVC Doors, and Windows that meet the needs and expectations of our customers in all aspects including quality and value service. Interplast Limited is equipped with the most modern machinery available, using up-to-date technology, and quality raw materials to produce uPVC & HDPE pipe solutions in compliance with ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 45001-2018 and other Standards in Pipe production principles and requirements. The policy supports Interplast Limited strategic direction of being a market leader and Innovating in providing quality and safe solutions for Plastic Pipes, Pipe Fittings, Profiles, Irrigation Solutions, uPVC Doors, and Windows needs in Sub- Saharan Africa.
Management of Interplast Limited is committed to
- 1. Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements in the production and distribution of Plastic Pipes, Pipe Fittings, Profiles, Irrigation Solutions, uPVC Doors, and Windows.
- 2. The Continual improvement measures taken in response to observed nonconformities are appropriate and capable of enhancing customer satisfaction and establishing, applying, maintaining, and continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality and Occupational Health Safety Management System.
- 3. Providing healthy and safe working conditions, consultation, and the participation of workers and their representatives.
- 4. That the employees and management- established Quality & OHS objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfillment at all process levels.
- 5. To prevent work-related injuries and ill health to workers, visitors, and interested parties.
- 6. To reduce and control our significant OHS hazards i.e., Electrical hazards, Chemical hazards, Working at Heights hazards, Fire hazards, and hand and tools hazards.
- 7. Ensuring our Processes, Procedures, work instructions, etc., reflect what we do and understood within the organization in applying risk-based thinking.
- 8. We are committed to the principles requirements of the ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 45001: 2018.
- 9. Educating our employees to prevent injuries, impairment of health to improve the QOHS effectiveness, and applying new technologies.
- 10. Exploration and Innovating new materials and equipment to decrease the workplace risk level.
- 11. Proactive management of changes in Quality and OHS Management System.
- 12. Enabling the feeling of safety of employees, subcontractors, and visitors, considering the nature of work and real hazards that exist at every workplace.