PIPING THE NATION
Water is our prime resource and is vital to the general welfare of society at large and to the uninterrupted economic growth of all nations. In order to make a lasting difference in the infrastructural development of water and sewerage, Interplast produces high quality plastic pipe solutions that fulfill this vital change. Interplast is equipped with the most modern machinery available, using up to date technology, quality raw materials and current standards to produce uPVC & HDPE pipe solutions.
In 2012 interplast was awarded the Exporter of The Year 2011, Ghana, with the highest export earning in US Dollars.
Quality and State of the Art Factory and Equipment
Equipped with highly sophisticated manufacturing facilities and machinery, our sole aim is to deliver the very best products to our customers and end users.
Our adequate storage facility helps us to execute high volume of orders within a very short time frame.
QUALITY, OHS AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Interplast Limited is the leader in the production and distribution of Plastic Pipes, Pipe Fittings, Profiles, Irrigation Solutions, uPVC Doors and Windows that meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our customers. Interplast Limited is equipped with the most modern machinery available, using up-to-date technology and quality raw materials to produce Plastic Pipe and Profile solutions in compliance with ISO 9001-2015, 45001-2018 and 14001-2015 and other Standards in Pipe & Profile production principles and requirements. This policy supports Interplast Limited’s strategic direction of being a market leader and Innovating in providing quality, environmentally friendly and safe solutions for all our product needs in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Management of Interplast Limited is committed to
- 1. Satisfy customers, interested parties and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements in the production and distribution of Plastic Pipes and Profiles Solutions.
- 2. Establish Quality, OHS & Environmental objectives and define roles, responsibilities and authorities for their fulfillment at all process levels.
- 3. Ensure our Processes, Procedures, work instructions, etc. reflect what we do and are understood within the organization in applying risk-based thinking.
- 4. Provide healthy and safe working conditions and encourage the consultation and participation of workers and their representatives.
- 5. Reduce and control our significant OHS hazards i.e., Electrical hazards, Chemical hazards, Working at Heights hazards, Fire hazards and hand and power tool hazards.
- 6. Protect the environment by preventing and mitigating environmental aspects and impacts throughout the production and distribution cycle.
- 7. Prevent work-related injuries, ill health and pollution for workers by training our employees and creating awareness among customers and interested parties to improve the Quality, OHS and Environmental Management System’s effectiveness.
- 8. Apply new technologies, explore and innovate new methods and machinery in production to decrease product defects, workplace risks and Environmental Impact.
- 9. Continual improvement measures and proactive change management taken in response to observed nonconformities are appropriate and capable of enhancing customer satisfaction and product improvement.