Interplast cable and pipeline protection mesh is manufactured from polypropylene, a durable and chemical resistant material that is excellent in underground performance.
Interplast Cable & Pipeline protection mesh is a high strength extruded plastic warning mesh according to the EN12613 standard.
The mesh can be supplied in roll form in widths between 300mm and 600mm in lengths of 25, 50 or 100 meters.
Interplast cable and pipeline protection mesh should be laid in the trench halfway between the pipe or cable and the surface area. It offers high impact resistance against future rogue excavations.
In order to save on pipeline repairs, each underground pipeline should be protected by this Warning Mesh.
The Interplast underground warning mesh is available in a variety of colors for various applications. They are used with respective colour codes:
- Blue for water pipelines
- Yellow for gas pipelines
- Red for Electric cables
- Green for telecom and fiber optic cables
- Orange for foul water or sewer pipe lines
- Other colours like White and Purple are available upon request
The colour is indelible and it is resistant to both alkaline agents and underground acids.
- Strong signal and warning function for underground excavation
- Cable and pipe protection mesh is high impact resistant and very strong
- Average tensile strength of filament 100 Newton per filament
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Each roll is bagged for UV protection
- Each roll can be branded with your company name (at additional cost)
Warning Mesh – EN 12613
Interplast Warning Mesh can be customised in order to best suit your needs, subject to minimum order quantities.